Senior Ruby/Elixir Developer (INTERIM)
Wat ga je doen?
What are you going to do?
Being a Ruby/Elixir Developer at T-Mobile is an exciting and varied job that touches different facets of both the customer fulfilment & assurance processes and the network infrastructure here at T-Mobile.
The department we called ‘Digital Orchestration’ is the gateway between the commercial customer services and the implementation of those in our networks and on our service platforms. This encompasses internet access, TV and voice services for our consumer domain and internet access, connectivity and hosted voice/mobile connect services for our extended business line. The SCRUM team that you’ll join is developing and maintaining software that handles all the transactions towards our growing fixed network and service platforms.
Your responsibility as a developer is to create and improve software together with your team to automate the network configuration, service fulfilment and service assurance processes, so our customers get the best experience when using those services.
Your team will be responsible for the complete software development cycle. From gathering requirements, designing the solution, develop, test and deploy (via CI/CD of course) to the aftercare, DevOps style. Do you have a talent for writing elegant Ruby code? And did you already had a look at Elixir? We can offer you the opportunity to work with emerging technologies and a modern telecom network!
Waar kom je te werken?
Where are you going to work?
T-Mobile's headquarter is in The Hague
Wat breng je mee?
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant study or equivalent knowledge gathered by work experience;
- At least one year of working experience in backend development in Ruby;
- Experience with one or more technologies like Sidekiq, Git, Docker, Ruby on Rails, AWS, K8’s or Azure Cloud;
- A getting things done mentality, combined by being flexible;
- A preference for working in an open and dynamic work culture;
- A passion for clean code;
- A true software craftsmanship mentality and feel responsible for what you create;
- Worked with Elixir, either professional or in your free time;
But if you miss a lot of the above, but you are smart and well educated, have a strong technical profile and would love to become a software developer in an intriguing technology driven world, consider the option to join as a junior and get on-the-job training by some of the best.
- You come up with smarter and better ideas to automate the network;
- You can help us completing the switch to Elixir;
- You can improve our cloud first approach;
- We get maintainable and adaptable code;
- We have happy customers that can change their telecom services on the fly;
Than maybe this is the right opportunity for you!
Wat bieden we jou?
A great assignment in a challenging environment at the best Telco provider in The Netherlands!
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Duration of the assignment: +/-6 months
Available: 32-40 hours
Rate: 80 euros an hour
So where are you waiting for? Send your application today and hopefully we will see you soon! Let us know if you are interested in the assignment!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.