Wat ga je doen?
Within the Functional Finance department, you will be part of the External Reporting team. You ensure that all accounting policies and practices adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting principles like IFRS and the policies manual. You monitor changes to these principles and explains the impact of changes to affected departments
The responsibilities of the Reporting Senior include the following;
- Gather, consolidate and report financial and non-financial information to internal and external stakeholders, based on external reporting requirements;
- Contribute to the preparation of T-Mobile’s annual accounts;
- Ensure the implementation and execution of proper financial controls and financial analyses on T-Mobile’s balance sheet, income statement and cash flow;
- Provide steering information to management teams at several levels in the organisation and manage the relationship with stakeholders inside and outside the organization;
- Responsible for preparation of consolidated reports, automated validation checks aimed at ensuring reporting & data quality and perform data quality reviews on all team deliverables.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit cycle of our external auditor.
- Assessing reporting tools and drive automation initiatives to implement a proper reporting governance and lean reporting processes.
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. We connect people by offering the fastest unlimited network to our customers every single day. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free. T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect with T-Mobile?
Wat breng je mee?
After the recent M&A activities, there are plenty of opportunities in the area of digitalization, financial process management, reporting, accounting processes e.g. We are building a new organization in a dynamic working environment. To make this job a success, you are able to cope with and thrive in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment. You love a challenge and you combine a hands-on approach with a strategic mindset. You have a strong personality with excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. You have an open dialogue with your colleagues. Furthermore, you are able to deliver the right quality at the right time. Finally, you can present and report on complex reporting topics.
Next to this you have:
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree (Accounting, Control, Business Administration or related);
- 5 years of professional experience;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to quickly simplify complicated opportunities;
- Strong accounting knowledge;
- Affinity with process improvements and data innovation.
- English fluently, Dutch is a pre.
Wat bieden we jou?
There are many opportunities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction with a recruiter, you will have an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd interview! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Pension plan
- Personal learning budget
- Working in a diverse and international environment
- T-Mobile subscription
- Freedom to work
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great! Then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.