Wat ga je doen?
T-Mobile was recently aquired by two Private Equity firms, which means that changes occur even faster. This requires a strong personality and subject matter expert. Since financial management is critical to our company's performance, you play a huge role in our overal success.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop, implement and maintain the tax planning strategy, tax policies, tax procedures and tax reporting;
- Liaise with several departments to discuss the TMNL tax planning strategy and prepare (discussion) papers on all current tax topics with external parties;
- Preparing tax disclosures and determining tax position;.
- Develop, document and monitor tax controls as part of the Tax Control Framework;
- Meet and coordinate tax reporting and tax compliance deadlines;
- Coordinate and follow up on tax audits;
- Liaise with business partners to identify risks and opportunities to optimize tax efficiency and create tax awareness in TMNL;
Waar kom je te werken?
As Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Director Functional Finance who reports to the CFO and you will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines such as legal and treasury. As a team, you will ensure optimum service provision to all of the relevant stakeholders.
Wat breng je mee?
You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently and can manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy. You have outstanding organizational skills and use a curious and critical mindset to add value to the team and department.
You also recognize yourself in the requirements below:
- University degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in both a tax practice of a tax advisory firm and in-house Tax Specialist/manager);
- In depth and up to date knowledge of Taxation (VAT, corporate income tax)
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and experience in applying this for tax accounting purposes (tax position);
- Experienced in using SAP FI is a must;
- Experienced in building, implementing and maintaining a tax compliance framework;
- Ability to explain complex or sensitive tax concepts towards internal and external stakeholders and translate them into easily understandable and fit for purpose procedures and guidelines.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Wat bieden we jou?
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! With our best-tested mobile network – 5 years in a row – and our growing fixed network, we offer everyone in the Netherlands the opportunity to be connected. With our challenger mindset we have grown into the largest mobile provider in the Netherlands and we are now the main challenger in the fixed internet market. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so we're offering you an invitation to grow with us and help shape the future of technology.
What we also offer:
-A competitive gross monthly salary, based on your skill and experience;
-Good pension plan;
-Travel allowance and mobile phone;
-A personal learning budget;
-Flexibility and the possibility to work from home.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
We don't have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping you grow in your career, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
T-Mobile challenges itself and sets ambitious goals and we we want to ensure that everyone at T-Mobile is able to do the same. How? Have look: https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great! Then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.