Windows Systems Engineer
Wat ga je doen?
For this role you need to speak Dutch and English fluently and we only accept candidates already living in The Netherlands.
T-Mobile is looking for an experienced (3-8 years) Windows Systems Engineer for our Windows team within Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions. Since this team is a small team, skills are as important as personality and character. Communication is key, as well as passion for your talent, Windows and engineering,
You will be responsible for Operations, Maintenance and Support of our Windows Server estate including the platforms that we offer as a service. The role requires a high level of independent action and drive and would suit someone used to work on their own initiative. Besides the daily operations there are enough opportunities to participate in interesting and innovative projects for our internal customers as well as some projects that focus on the consolidation of infrastructure while drastically improving quality at the same time.
Waar kom je te werken?
- T- Mobile of course and 2000 enthusiastic and driven possible future colleagues of yours! You know who we are!? T-Mobile Netherlands is the largest mobile provider locally, and part of one of the largest Telecom organizations globally. At this moment we are already five years in a row the best mobile network in the Netherlands and recently we have been awarded “Best in Test Global Mobile Benchmark” (by Umlaut)
- With our challenger mind-set we challenge ourselves and the market on a daily basis, to connect everyone with the possibilities of these days, continuously. Daring, responsible and working together; those are the key competencies of us all.
Wat breng je mee?
- You are self-motivated, can work under limited supervision, capable of determining/setting own goals and provide/suggest solutions to achieve them;
- Problem resolution/troubleshooting – technical and non-technical;
- You are able to adapt to and work in a busy and rapidly changing environment;
- You are used to working in an Agile (Scrum) team;
- You take initiative and collaborate well within teams and with other colleagues;
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and take ownership;
- You are creative and investigative;
- You are used to working within environments that span across multiple domains;
- You love to challenge people in a positive way;
- You participate in on-call shifts;
- Good communications in Dutch and English;
- Experience in Telecoms is an advantage;
- Has good knowledge of both Windows client and server operating systems (2012 and newer)
- 4-8 years Windows System Admin experience in similar environment(s) and a high level of knowledge and hands on experience with AD and common Windows functionality (e.g. IIS) and infrastructure functionality (e.g. DNS/DHCP, RADIUS, PKI)
- Strong understanding to configure and maintain Enterprise scale core Windows infrastructure components such as Active Directory, IIS, DNS, Clustering, DFS, PKI, Single Sign On, etc.;
- Strong understanding of Security, Networking (TCP/IP), (host based) firewalls and group policies
- Experience with Configuration Manager (SCCM) is mandatory as this system is used for deployment and management of servers in different domains.
- Strong Experience in scripting/automation using PowerShell is mandatory. Experience in other languages such as VBScript, Python, Ruby, Java Script is a nice to have.
- Strong experience with VMware Server Virtualization 6.x or higher
- Training or experience with Windows infrastructure engineering in hybrid IT architectures utilizing AWS or Azure is preferred.
- Experience with server based computing (Remote Desktop Services) including RES/Ivanti Workspace Control is preferred.
Wat bieden we jou?
- A year contract with intention to become a permanent asset in our Magenta Universe, a competitive salary, bonus and 30 (plus 1) holidays excl. fixed holidays like Christmas, Easter etc.
- Normally we would welcome you with 2000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues in our TMNL Headquarters in The Hague, but now we will welcome you from our home, waiting for the day that we can re-enter our wonderful offices.
- For us is learning the same as drinking water, coffee or tea. You are responsible for your own taste and development, so you decide how, what and when you develop yourself! We are supporting you with this via our campus; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl
- You are in the lead, so old fashion evaluation and performance interviews are not our way of working. You make sure that your manager and your colleagues know your goals and development requests. We call this great conversations, you can find more information via; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
- Online and offline Workshops, sport events, T-Schnee in wintertime (post-corona of course), drinks and amazing magenta parties organized by Young T-Mobile!
There is a lot possible within T- Mobile and you are in the Magenta driver’s seat, in this case the Windows Engineering seat! We encourage you to be enthusiastic, to challenge yourself, to be passionate and as unlimited as you can be! Create your Vision into Action, always.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
What will you learn with us
For us, learning is just as normal as telephoning. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and you will receive a call from one of our recruiters. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.