Test Automation Engineer
Wat ga je doen?
For this role you need to live in The Netherlands already and preferably speak Dutch or A2 level at least, and English fluently.
The team is responsible for all technology regarding Data and Media on our Mobile and fixed platforms. In these teams you are always in touch with the latest innovations and technology in the media domain. When our streaming or TV service introduces a new feature, the team need to sit down with the suppliers of these services to ensure proper integration and validation into our T-Mobile services. Testing is currently done “old-school”, so mostly manually. But we are eager to automate this entire test process as far as possible, end to end. From functional to system, as much as possible in automated scripts.
So when you are an experienced test engineer, with 5 to 7+ years’ experience, not only technically capable of having the overview of all challenges ahead, creating the test automation scripts, keeping your stakeholders close, being inspirational, cooperative yet knowing what needs to be done, in a “Test automation” greenfield, you certainly have our attention! We hope we have yours too!
Waar kom je te werken?
The Test Automation Engineer within the Data and Media Design team takes a central role in the validation of all media ecosystem components (software, integration layers, appliances, client applications etc.) in the chain from content supplier providing the TV channels and media assets to the customer consuming them. As such, the Test Automation Engineer understands the functional and non-functional requirements of these various ecosystem components and takes the lead in developing test cases and test plans, selecting test frameworks and methodologies and building and maintaining the test infrastructure. Tests are executed (where possible automated and ran periodically / continuously). Test results are reported to the relevant stakeholders (e.g. internal developers, external suppliers) in a clear and concise manner. Defects are logged and tracked.
Wat breng je mee?
- Bachelor or Master in Any computer related study, or for example Media Design or related.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Quality (Test) engineering, including all necessary certificates like T-Map etc.
- Experience with testing APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with source control systems (git).
- Fluency in at least some programming/scripting languages used for test automation (shell command languages, python, php, perl etc.).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Desired skills, yet not “mandatory”, we can always support you in training 😉
- Experience with integrating test automation scripts in CI/CD tools.
- Experience with test automation tools, such as SoapUI, Cucumber, Selenium/Appium, Robot Framework
Wat bieden we jou?
- A year contract with intention to become a permanent asset in our Magenta Universe, a competitive salary, bonus and 30 holidays excl. fixed holidays like Christmas, Easter etc.
- Normally we would welcome you with 2000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues in our TMNL Headquarters in The Hague, but now we will welcome you from our home, waiting for the day that we can re-enter our wonderful offices.
- For us is learning the same as drinking water, coffee or tea. You are responsible for your own taste and development, so you decide how, what and when you develop yourself! We are supporting you with this via our campus; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/?lang=en
- You are in the lead, so old fashion evaluation and performance interviews are not our way of working. You make sure that your manager and your colleagues know your goals and development requests. We call this great conversations, you can find more information via; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/?lang=en
- Online and offline Workshops, sport events, T-Schnee in wintertime (post-corona of course), drinks and amazing magenta parties organized by Young T-Mobile!
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
What will you learn with us
For us, learning is just as normal as telephoning. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and you will receive a call from one of our recruiters. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.