Wat ga je doen?
The Linux team is continuously improving the current infrastructure landscape by automation and the use of new technologies. Besides ensuring excellent operations your activities will support the team in building and expanding (new) systems and platforms, enhancing existing infrastructure, the infra delivery to our internal customers, and carrying out life cycle management of systems and software.
Waar kom je te werken?
T- Mobile, you know who we are. We have already five years in a row the quickest network in the Netherlands. With our challenger mind-set we challenge ourselves and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of these days. Daring, responsible and working together; those are the key competencies. You can expect the following form us:
- For us is learning the same as calling. You are responsible for your own development, so you decide how, what and when you develop yourself! We are supporting you with this via our campus; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/?lang=en
- You are in the lead, so old fashion evaluation and performance interviews are not our way of working. You make sure that your manager and your colleagues know your goals and development requests. We call this great conversations, you can find more information via; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
- You will get 2000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Workshops, sportive events, T-Schnee, drinks and amazing parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
There is a lot possible within T- Mobile but you have to take initiative yourself. Be enthusiastic, do you miss something or do you see improvement? Go ahead, change it!
Are you as enthusiastic about us as we are about our products and services? Then we can be a very good match! Apply quickly via the button below, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Wat breng je mee?
What we expect from you:
- You are able to work in an autonomous and structured way;
- You take initiative and collaborate well within team and with other colleagues;
- You carry projects from the start to a maintainable solution including knowledge sharing;
- Your communication and coordination skills are developed well;
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and take ownership;
- Action and results oriented;
- You are creative and investigative;
- You love to challenge people in a positive way;
What we think is even important:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience as Linux admin/engineer.;
- Good communications in English and preferably Dutch;
- Experience in telecoms is an advantage;
- In-depth knowledge on Linux (Debian, Red Hat, and/or derivatives) is important;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl, PHP, Ruby);
- Hands-on experience with Puppet and Git for configuration management;
- Services: Apache, Tomcat, Bind, Unbound, DHCP, MySQL, Percona XtraDB Cluster, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, etc.);
- Security: Kerberos, LDAP, Radius, Linux ACLs;
- General but good understanding of networking (firewalls, load balancers, routing);
- Bonus: experience with Cloud products like Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.;
- Bonus: hands-on experience with SAN storage platforms/configurations (LUNs, WWNs, multipath, LVM, etc.) and storage management in general;
Wat bieden we jou?
There are lots of opportunities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction with a recruiter, you have an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a 2nd interview! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
- Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- Variable bonus plan
- Pension plan
- Personal learning budget
- Working internationally
- T-Mobile subscription plan
- Freedom to work
- Exchangeable holidays
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
What will you learn with us
For us, learning is just as normal as telephoning. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and you will receive a call from one of our recruiters. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.