Domain Architect Finance & Risk
Wat ga je doen?
The Domain Architect Finance & Risk at T- Mobile Netherlands defines and designs the technology roadmap regarding the financial domain in its totality.
We think of a background as IT Architect or enterprise architect with a focus on enterprise support systems in financial context, and preferably with a innovation-oriented mindset.
You don’t have to have a financial background or a track record in the financial industry. However, understanding core finance, supply chain management, billing & invoicing, revenue assurance, risk management and fraud detection is a must. We require the domain architect to oversee all of this. You will be dealing with the corresponding applications, some of which are SAP and some are not.
You will be the trusted advisor from IT to our CFO and the entire Finance department. You will be working closely together with your stakeholders, defining the vision and blueprint for tools and methods needed. You will guide us into the future, and yes that includes AI and Robotics.
You define implementation strategies, architectural blueprints and solutions. You are expected to drive the technology agenda in an agile context, which requires both a high level of technical specialization as well as some project management skills.
Waar kom je te werken?
The Domain Architect is a member of the IT Architecture and Business Analysis department. The departments exists of 50 specialists who collectively define the technology direction for all IT-related demand in the T-Mobile organization.
You will work with non-technical stakeholders as well as development and operational teams. It is important that the finance & risk solutions fit in the overall landscape of business and enterprise solutions, in line with guiding frameworks (e.g. security, enterprise architecture, information management), and supported by solid IT operations and ways of working.
In this team you are expected to think out of the box. You will have the freedom to drive innovation and challenge us on all fronts. Obviously we will do the same towards you, as only then can we achieve results that empower our employees and dazzle our customers.
Wat breng je mee?
- Bachelor degree with 6 or more years of experience in technical/sciences area, preferably in Computer Science or with a strong emphasis on IT;
- At least 3 years of experience working as an IT architect or even enterprise architect, with a proven track record in managing architectural change towards Finance applications;
- SAP knowledge is essential. You have proven experience in the design and deployment of several of the following platforms: SAP ECC, SAP IS-T, SAP CRM, SAP Retail, S/4HANA);
- You have worked with various applications for domains like billing & invoicing, revenue assurance, fraud detection, IFRS reporting etc.
- You know how to define a roadmap that translates a vision into an executable innovation track.
- In-depth experience of information technology and information security, including risk management, GDPR compliancy, robotization & process automation (RPA);
- Experience with Agile Scrum, SAFe or other agile methodologies and frameworks;
- Knowledgeable about system integration, collaboration platforms, productivity tools, mobile platforms and cloud services.
- Industry experience can be in Telecom, but also Utilities, Banking, Insurance or FinTech.
- At least one of the Architecture Framework certifications (e.g. TOGAF, ZACHMAN, DYA)
- Industry recognized technology certification (e.g. TMForum, TCP, MSCPA, MSCIA, etc.)
Wat bieden we jou?
- T- Mobile of course and 2000 enthusiastic and driven possible future colleagues of yours! You know who we are!? T-Mobile Netherlands is the largest mobile provider locally, and part of one of the largest Telecom organizations globally. At this moment we are already five years in a row the best mobile network in the Netherlands and recently we have been awarded “Best in Test Global Mobile Benchmark” (by Umlaut)
- With our challenger mind-set we challenge ourselves and the market on a daily basis, to connect everyone with the possibilities of these days, continuously. Daring, responsible and working together; those are the key competencies of us all.
You can expect the following from us:
- A year contract with intention to become a permanent asset in our Magenta Universe, a competitive salary, bonus and 30 (plus 1) holidays excl. fixed holidays like Christmas, Easter etc.
- Normally we would welcome you with 2000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues in our TMNL Headquarters in The Hague, but now we will welcome you from our home, waiting for the day that we can re-enter our wonderful offices.
- For us is learning the same as drinking water, coffee or tea. You are responsible for your own taste and development, so you decide how, what and when you develop yourself! We are supporting you with this via our campus; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/?lang=en
- You are in the lead, so old fashion evaluation and performance interviews are not our way of working. You make sure that your manager and your colleagues know your goals and development requests. We call this great conversations, you can find more information via; https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
- Online and offline Workshops, sport events, T-Schnee in wintertime (post-corona of course), drinks and amazing magenta parties organized by Young T-Mobile!
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as telephoning. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call that Great Conversations, more information about this you can find on https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and you will receive a call from one of our recruiters. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.