Senior .Net Developer (fixed & interim)
Wat ga je doen?
What are you going to do?
All our T-Mobile Thuis systems are developed internally by our enthusiastic and self-organized scrum/DevOps teams. These are responsible for the analysis, the functional design and the realization of software solutions (applications / systems) that support the customer processes and the activation of the services in the network and on the platforms.
The developments in IT are moving fast and we believe that you need hands-on expertise in implementing the new technology in order to be able to value these. We are therefore looking for experienced candidates who can and want to combine the role of full stack .net developer with the role of business analyst, process specialist, architect and DevOps engineer.
As an analysist/specialist you participate in the refinement process to get user stories ready. You know how to use the INVEST paradigm and define an MVP. As a software engineer you can build user stories and deliver software that is fully tested and well maintainable. As an architect you have the expertise and capacities to take a lead role in the teams, coach other developers and help with complex problems and the continuous minimization of technical debt. Through our architecture consultation, you will participate in innovation and future-proof, flexible systems. The term separation of concern is your life moto, you know how to spread your functionality over clear, defined domains. As a DevOps engineer you participate in the continuous improvement of our CI/CD process (deploy and test automation), support the production deploy and develop and use tooling to monitor the application performance operationally.
Waar kom je te werken?
Where are you going to work?
After a number of successful acquisitions, T-Mobile Netherlands has the ambition to beat the Dutch competition with united forces as a powerful challenger. On Mobile we are already #1 on volume and quality, on Fixed we have the ambition to go here as well. The Network Design business unit designs, builds and maintains all network solutions. We provide communication products and services to companies and consumers. In addition, we do the transport of data traffic throughout the Netherlands, including that of our own mobile network. The Digital Orchestration department builds the Operations Support Systems that support the network business and automate the delivery of the complex customer services.
Wat breng je mee?
We expect you to have solid experience with and healthy ambitions on:
- Analyzing strategic/tactical plans concerning customers and products, translating this into changes for the supporting IT systems and architecture;
- Follow market trends and proactively propose tooling, system and process improvements;
- Follow the technological developments and introduce them in time for application in our landscape (often starting with proof of concept implementation);
- Building software solutions, supporting other developers with complex challenges and problems;
- Ensure continuous improvement of quality during development and acting on improvement questions of Operations;
To be successful in this position, it is important that you are strong in analytical and conceptual thinking. You are able to continue and can say no, can influence other developers and decision-makers. To qualify for the position you have the following requirements:
- Academic work and thinking level;
- You have delivered tangible results in a broad role as a software engineer;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and building software solutions;
- Preferably experience with Azure Cloud native software development.
- Key believe in the Agile principles and experience with SCRUM development processes;
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery, including test automation;
- Other relevant experience we would appreciate:
- Experience with Azure cloud and the services it provides;
- Experience with Azure DevOps as a CI/CD pipeline (we migrate from TeamCity/Octopus Deploy to DevOps);
- Experience with tools for development and test automation (Specflow, READY-API, Fitnesse, Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, Altova, Razor);
- Experience with Blazor for front-end development;
- XML Webservices development and XSLT, Powershell;
- Experience in telecommunications and with IP-based networks/services;
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server.
Wat bieden we jou?
What is in it for you?
There is a lot possible within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be excited! Are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction to a recruiter, you will come for an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd conversation! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic afterwards, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
In addition to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Pension plan
- Personal learning budget
- T-Mobile 5G unlimited subscription, phone voucher and employee discount
- Freedom to work
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great! Then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you.
There is also a possibility for vendors to introduce their best candidates. These candidates need to be on the payroll of the vendor for a period of 12 months first. After that period your consultant qualifies for a permanent contract at our great company!
If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.