IT Business Analyst - Data & Analytics
Wat ga je doen?
The Business Analyst is part of the IT Architecture & Business Analysis team. This team consists of 50 people and is responsible for defining the technological solution direction for the requirements from the entire T-Mobile organization. In this team we work together with business stakeholders and IT delivery teams based on the agile method.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Data & Analytics Business Analyst consist of:
- Supporting the organization by providing IT Data & Analytics impact analysis, based on time, cost and scope, including describing solution and user cases;
- You foresee process and solution opportunities for various departments. You are good at partner management and negotiation to provide existing and new capabilities that meet the desired functionalities;
- You monitor the quality of software deliveries in functional and non-functional areas, and identify opportunities for further improvement of IT solutions;
- As an expert in lean, agile and scrum you support the teams, programs and the wider organization;
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile... the Magenta Telecom Giant. For five years in a row the fastest 4G network in the Netherlands. And meanwhile we are also winning awards internationally, and we even recently became the world champion “Mobile network in a test” by Umlaut!
The IT Architecture & Business Analysis team therefore has a central role in the IT & Technology organization that performs optimally on this global stage!
With our challenger mindset, we challenge ourselves and the market, to connect everyone and unlimited, with the possibilities of today and tomorrow.
Daring, ownership and collaboration are our core values. If you want to work for T-Mobile, these three values are something you really recognize yourself in.
Wat breng je mee?
To make this job a success you are analytical, you can negotiate well and you have good project management skills. You have extensive knowledge of and experience with agile working and are strong in relationship management. In addition, you have good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
In addition, you have:
- A completed Bachelor's/Master's degree with approximately 10 years of work experience in Data & Analytics with a strong emphasis on IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT business analysis, with a strong knowledge of the full life cycle of IT projects;
- You have preferably worked in telecom and have knowledge of primary telecom processes;
- Knowledge of Data & Analytics applications and processes such as (self-service) reporting/dashboarding, analytics, campaign management, (cloud) data warehousing, machine learning, A.I.
- Knowledge of behavior driven design, design thinking, GDPR or security by design is an advantage;
- Knowledge of applications and processes such as Salesforce, Netcracker, customer self-service portals is an advantage;
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost estimation when making impact analyses;
- Strong communication skills such as presenting and persuading;
Wat bieden we jou?
There are many possibilities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently.
The first acquaintance with T-Mobile will probably be on your mobile phone:-) with a call from one of our recruiters!
After that, you can go for a digital interview and meet Aswyn and a colleague from the IT Architecture & Business Analysis team. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a second substantive interview with Mark, the manager of this team and HR, perhaps at the office if possible! If you, and us, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
Variable remuneration scheme
Personal learning budget
Freedom to work
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as phoning. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You make sure your manager and colleagues are informed of your goals and development. This is what we call Great Conversations, more information on which can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as enthusiastic about us as we are about this role? Great, then we are probably a good match!
Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and you will receive a call from one of our recruiters. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.