Commercial (data) Analyst Interim(888098)
Wat ga je doen?
T-Mobile is the market leader on Mobile internet. On fixed we still need to make steps. Further improvements of our processes and steering capabilities is essential to achieve this strategic goal.
There are still quite some legacy systems operational and therefore the data is still scattered over multiple systems and not always easy accessible. This requires quite some effort in data preparation and data handling skills. The Fixed internet domain is very broad and complex. The Data Analyst has to be able to comprehend the commercial and operational details. The Data Analyst needs to have strong communication, business and technical knowledge, in combination with good people management skills to speed up the project and manage expectations.
For this role we are searching for someone that likes to do both reporting and (advanced) analytics activities
Scope of the assignment
- The Data Analyst will participate in a multi-functional team, driven by marketing
The Data Analyst will support translating business request to requirements and advise the project tea on next steps and planning
- The Data Analyst will develop and improve (steering) reports and provide insights based on (advanced) analytics
- The Data Analyst will guide and support other Data Analysts in the realization and delivery of reports and analytics
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile's headquarter is in The Hague
Wat breng je mee?
Necessary functional know-how, programs/subjects or sector knowledge:
- Strong SQL and data manipulation skills
- Good knowledge of and experience in R
- Preferably experience in Tableau and / or ThoughtSpot reporting development
- Preferably experience in or strong affinity with the fixed internet domain.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- Agile mindset – ability to adjust to changing strategy, project definition, technical environment and tools
- Capable to work in self-organizing teams with professionals and preferably familiar with Scrum.
You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
Wat bieden we jou?
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Hour rate: € 90,00
Duration: 3 months at least
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.