IT Business Analyst Interim
Wat ga je doen?
For our Architecture Business Analysis we are looking for a Business Analyst IT.
Our ideal candidate for this assignment:
- Assists business stakeholders in defining and pitching Epics with tangible business value
- Delivers study of epics (Project, Initiative) by performing initial analysis of business requirements and the current IT landscape
- Designs fit-for-purpose solutions, taking into consideration the architecture vision, agile way of working, as well as privacy and security principles
- Takes the lead in the end-to-end design process of technology solutions
- Coordinates activities across DevOps teams and manages dependencies.
- Liaises with other business analysts and architects to ensure that designed solutions fit the IT architecture and business strategy
Waar kom je te werken?
The T-Mobile headquarters in The Hague
Wat breng je mee?
Specific knowledge needed for this position:
- Knowledge of key telecommunication architectural framework TM Forum (ETOM, TAM, SID)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of the following specific areas:
- Identity an Access Management (IAM)
- HR and payroll applications
- Workplace applications (Office365, email, devices,…)
- Security and Risk Management
- Knowledge of at least 2 of the following IT Telecommunication domains:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Billing, Rating, Charging and Mediation
- Business and revenue assurance
- Integration (SOA and service bus concept, API gateways)
- Commercial and Technical Order Management
- E-Commerce and Retail tools
- CRM (Agent sales and Care)
- Workplace tooling
- Service activation for fixed and mobile networks
- Knowledge of at least 2 of the general IT engineering domains:
- Modern software development practices such as DevOps and related tooling and framework
- Security and privacy in IT, including GDPR and other related regulations and rules
- Modern development frameworks for back-end and front-end development
- Business Intelligence and data lake concepts and tools
- Corporate experience is valuable to understand the specific challenges with a large employee population (e.g. call centers and retail).
Skills needed in this assignment:
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Seniority to act as a sparring partner for different (business) stakeholders
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Skills and experience in designing solutions for at least 1 of the IT telecommunication domains specified above
- Skills and experience in software development and engineering (desirable, not mandatory)
- Communication skills, such as persuasion, effective communication with peers and stakeholders
- Presentation skills for management and stakeholders, both in creating content as well as presenting
- Good grasp of operational, regulatory, and other risks related the area of Access and Identity Lifecycle Services
- Budgeting and cost estimations
Wat bieden we jou?
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Duration: until the end of 2021
Hour rate: € 100,00
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.