Senior Product Owner IAM
Wat ga je doen?
For our Contract Management & Compliance team within T-Mobile, we are looking for the person to go to on all matters concerning IAM and the protector and executor of the IAM roadmap! This is a new position within our organization, the Senior Product Owner Identity Access Management (IAM).
For this position we do not recruit abroad due to the Covid Pandemic, however when you do not speak Dutch (yet), but do live already in The Netherlands, please continue to read;-)
As the Senior Product Owner IAM you will be the responsible person for the operational performance and then also the development of the IAM solution and process framework within T-Mobile Netherlands. You will contribute to the delivery of the generic IAM objectives (efficiency, security, compliance) and make that measurable and communicable to our entire organization.
The continuous search for new / larger value and the creation of plans for our realization will also depend on your performance and outcomes. Like that you contribute to the awareness, appreciation and support of the organization for IAM in total.
Collaboration and communicating cross organization is nature for you. You are recognized by your skillset, your smile and your energy. High-level communication ability is essential, with verbal, written and interpersonal skills integral to success in your role. In addition, the successful applicants will possess strong analytical ability coupled with an innovative and creative thinking style and robust business and technology knowledge.
Waar kom je te werken?
The Senior Product Owner IAM is a member of the IT / Contract Management & Compliance team. This team makes sure that hygienic activities for IT like budget management, compliance management and security are supported professionally so our IT & Technology departments can focus on IT solutions out in the field, to make them do their work perfectly. You will report to the Manager IT Contract Management and Compliance. Your team (20+ FTE) combines diverse specialists in various overarching non-technical, tactical IT functions, like Service managers, Compliance & Security officers and Contract & Supplier managers.
Most importantly you will work with numerous people and roles inside and outside IT. In our flat organization, you will often meet Departmental Directors and occasionally our C-level members.
Wat breng je mee?
- A master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience as IAM Product Manager or Product Owner in DevOps constructions.
- Proven ability to manage, sanitize and prioritize demand; backlog management and delivery management for IAM.
- Strong track record in coordinating operation and tactical review of IAM performance and value in a data-driven, quality-oriented manner.
- Experience with complex Identity and Access Management integration and service delivery use cases and requirements.
- Proven proficiency in IAM skills, including Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
- Experience within products related to Identity & Access Management (especially Sailpoint and Cyberark products) would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Security and Risk Management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT solutions and services as delivered in complex organizations. Preferably in Telecoms, but complex and large IT-driven industries, Finance, utilities or online industry are also more than welcome!
- Strong relationship capabilities cross organization, IT and beyond.
- High communication skills in English. Native –level Dutch is a plus.
- Desire to create interpersonal bonds, belong and “be here for the long run”;
- Great sense of humor. Be able to “work hard, play hard”.
Wat bieden we jou?
There are many opportunities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction with a recruiter, you will have an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd interview! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Pension plan
- Personal learning budget
- Working internationally
- T-Mobile subscription
- Freedom to work
- Exchangeable holidays
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great! Then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.