Corporate Reporting Analyst
Wat ga je doen?
Within our Finance & Control department, we are currently looking for a Corporate reporting analyst, who can support the Corporate/Group Control team and drive business growth through BI-enabled reporting.
The Corporate Reporting Analyst develops and maintains a strong professional and close working relationship with the full Finance & Control department and to a lesser extent Finance as a whole, to provide financial support. The main focus of this role will be on reporting the full company financials and KPI’s in a smart way, i.e. via our reporting system (BOARD), ThoughtSpot or ad-hoc excel solutions. You will be the linking pin between our data quality specialist and the financial/business controllers of the segments (B2C/B2B/IDC). You must have some basic understanding of financial statements and mappings. Smart analysis of the data via for example BI-tools is also an important part of the job. Mainly financial but also non-financial data related to company current and future results. In addition, as Corporate/Group controlling we challenge the business on operational and target performance and you are vital to identify the financial challenges.
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile is not just any company. With our best-tested mobile network – 5 years in a row – and with our growing fixed network, we offer everyone in the Netherlands the opportunity to be connected. Doing business anywhere and always available to your friends and family or just relax with a movie. We make it possible. With our challenger mindset we have grown into the largest mobile provider in the Netherlands and we are now the main challenger in the fixed internet market. We do business in a responsible manner and always seek the connection.
At T-Mobile we believe in diversity and inclusion, they play an important role in making the right decisions. Furthermore, we think it’s important to have a good balance between work and life.
Wat breng je mee?
The responsibilities/tasks of the Corporate Reporting Specialist include:
- Support on all key planning & control processes together with the corporate control team
- Improve the current way of reporting via BI-enabled tooling together with accounting and controlling
- Prepare analyses/insights to provide advice to the corporate organization (executive committee / shareholders / investors) on both reported financials and operational performance
To be successful in this role, the following competences are important:
- A University (Bachelor/Master) degree in a Finance/Economics or Datascience related area;
- Basic experience in accounting/finance/consulting (at least one year of experience);
- Analytical and accurate mindset, ability to understand the big picture but also comfortable with details;
- Ambitious and will to improve things and advice on opportunities;
- Strong communication skills, pro-active & thinks in solutions;
- At least basic Microsoft Excel & Power Point, BI knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent in the English language, Dutch is a plus;
Wat bieden we jou?
At T-Mobile, diversity is celebrated and we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all our employees!
There is a lot that’s possible within T-Mobile but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Are you missing something or could something be improved? Go ahead, do it differently! It’s great when you learn from us but it is equally great when we learn from you!
Our first contact will probably be by phone (off course), for a short chat with one of our recruiters. Next there can be an interview which usually will be conducted digitally online where you will meet a manager and/or a couple of colleagues. Still interested? Then there will be a second interview (digital or face to face in the office) which will be more in-depth. When afterwards you and us are still enthusiastic, we will present you an offer in which you can become the newest member of Team Magenta!
Next to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues we also provide the following:
- A good salary
- Freedom to work
- 30 + 1 vacation days on a full-time basis, plus public holidays
- 3 interchangeable public holidays of your choice according to religion or country of origin.
- Collective Bonus Scheme
- Progressive Pension Plan
- Personal annual learning budget
- Discount on T-Mobile subscriptions Mobile and Internet & TV @ home
- Hybrid work environment, both at home and in the office
- Workshops, sporting outings, T-Schnee, cozy drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great! Then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you.
If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help ;).
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.