Wat ga je doen?
As a Strategy and M&A Analyst, you become part of an high-performance team and get to work on T-Mobile’s most exciting projects. You can expect a steep learning curve in a stimulating environment, where your problem-solving skills and analytical rigor enable you to bring the team forward. Next to strong quantitative skills, we expect energy, an open mind, and a team-first attitude, as well as clear potential for your growth as a professional.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform complex financial and commercial modelling in the context of strategic and transaction-related projects of T-Mobile
- Independently run strategic analyses through structured research and present insights in a concise manner
- Support senior management of T-Mobile and the Strategy and M&A team with profound analyses and models as well as building out compelling storylines, presenting data to audiences and distilling key messages
- Advance strategic and analytical methodology of T-Mobile
- Provide committed deliverables on time, in quality suitable for top management levels, even under pressuring deadlines
- Relevant tasks include, but are not limited to,
- Strategy development on the corporate, commercial, and innovation level
- Market modelling & competitor reporting
- Deal support on potential future M&A transactions
Waar kom je te werken?
The Strategy and M&A team of T-Mobile Netherlands is supporting T-Mobile’s top management in a variety of high-priority topics. Next to managing transactions (recent examples: acquisition of Simpel, divestment of T-Mobile by Deutsche Telekom), the team partners with T-Mobile’s ExCo on strategic issues, e.g. consumer commercial and brand strategy, TV strategy, IT strategy, market modeling and forecasting, and market reporting.
Wat breng je mee?
Next to strong quantitative and interpersonal skills, we expect energy, an open mind, and a team-first attitude, as well as clear potential for your growth as a professional.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, evidenced through experience in business modelling combined with attention to detail
- Above-average academic achievement, preferably in a field with a strong business-related and/or quantitative component; (first understanding of Telecommunications is a plus)
- Quick grasp and intellectual ability to rapidly become accustomed with new topics in a structured and results-oriented manner
- at least 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy or another highly quantitative role
- Ability to work at a fast pace, to prioritize, and to go extra miles to make multiple deadlines
- Energy, commitment and enthusiasm to become part of a highly capable team
- Collaborative approach and capacity to adapt and work with a variety of teams (Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, Technology)
- Excellent communications in English (written & spoken), Dutch is a plus
After all, we are looking for a highly motivated person who shares the challenger mindset – daring, collaborative, ownership. Please apply if you’re interested, even if you don’t meet all criteria
Wat bieden we jou?
Today’s world is rapidly changing and digitalizing, bringing new opportunities. It is our business as well as our purpose to connect everyone to these exciting opportunities. We’re here to challenge and we challenge because we care.
Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so we're offering you an invitation to grow with us and help shape the future of technology.
What we also offer:
- A competitive gross monthly salary, based on your skill and experience;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance and mobile phone;
- A personal learning budget;
- Flexibility and the possibility to work from home.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Learning is as normal for us as using and updating our phone. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore determine how, what and when you learn. We support you in this!
Visit https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/ for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so old-fashioned performance appraisals and assessments, we don't do that. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, you can read more information about this at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as enthusiastic about us as we are about this role? Great, then we are probably a good match!
Applying to us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation via the application button and you will then receive a phone call from one of our members of our Talent Acquisition Team here at T-Mobile!
Are you not convinced yet, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
You can send your resume until 14th of april, after that we will evaluate all candidates and continue our process.
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.