SDM & Voice Operations Engineer
Wat ga je doen?
As the SDM & Voice Operations Engineer you are responsible for the integration and maintenance of Fixed/Mobile Voice and Subscriber Data Management Related platforms, products & services.
- Support in solving network related and customer related incidents and disturbances
- Increase/adapt capacity in our network
- Change and Configuration management of assigned platforms
- Lead Operations engineer for implementation of new services or features
- Acceptance testing for new platforms and services
- Testing and implementation of new software and Interconnects
- Perform migrations from old platforms to new ones
- Knowledge management (writing and updating troubleshoot related procedures)
- Scripting/automation to make tasks/work more efficient
- Support and coaching of engineers in complex incidents and technological issues
- Advice management and business on decisions for issues and products & services
- Be part of an on-call team for incidents
Waar kom je te werken?
Voice is the core of telecom and your team is responsible for voice related issues to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. You and your colleagues, 5 seniors and 7 engineer, work closely to assure the highest quality possible.
Wat breng je mee?
For this position we are looking for someone with great troubleshooting & problem solving capabilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, scripting and automation skills, advising and training skills. In this role you need to have customer focus, accuracy and a good eye for details, you need to be able to see through complex interdependencies and its effects, you need to be a team player and you must have a proactive attitude. You will take responsibility for end to end solutions and are able to perform under high pressure.
Next to this you have:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the telecommunications sector
- Knowledge of Fixed/Mobile Voice related technologies, products and services
- Knowledge in any of the following platforms: Cisco Broadsoft, Huawei IMS, Oracle/ACME SBC, Nokia CS/R4, Nokia OneNDS, Nokia NTHLR, Nokia IMS NetNum Titan, Oracle STP (minimal 1 of these techniques)
- Excellent knowledge of SIP is a must!
- Knowledge of INAP, ENUM, SIGTRAN, Diameter, C7 or MGCP/H.248
- Knowledge in Zabbix
- Knowledge in Telco Cloud technology is an advantage
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing
Your previous positions
Do you have experience in roles like these? Then we might already have some talking points:
- NOC Engineer
- Support Engineer
- 3rd line operator
Wat bieden we jou?
There is a lot that’s possible within T-Mobile but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Are you missing something or could something be improved? Go ahead, do it differently! It’s great when you learn from us but it is equally great when we learn from you!
Our first contact will probably be by phone (off course), for a short chat with one of our recruiters. Next there can be an interview which usually will be conducted digitally online where you will meet a manager and/or a couple of colleagues. Still interested? Then there will be a second interview (digital or face to face in the office) which will be more in-depth. When afterwards you and us are still enthusiastic, we will present you an offer in which you can become the newest member of Team Magenta!
Next to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues we also provide the following:
- A good salary
- Freedom to work
- 30 + 1 vacation days on a full-time basis, plus public holidays
- 3 interchangeable public holidays of your choice according to religion or country of origin.
- Collective Bonus Scheme
- Progressive Pension Plan
- Personal annual learning budget
- Discount on T-Mobile subscriptions Mobile and Internet & TV @ home
- Hybrid work environment, both at home and in the office
- Workshops, sporting outings, T-Schnee, cozy drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
At T-Mobile it goes without saying to keep personal development going. We have a variety of platforms to help you with your development. You are responsible in doing so and so you determine how, what and when you choose to develop. We will support you in this. So how do we do that?
YOU are in the lead, so old fashioned performance reviews and such, is not something we do. You keep your manager and colleagues informed about your goals and development. We call those discussions “Great conversations”. More about how this works you can see via:
So, … Are you just as excited about us and this role, as we are about having you on the team? Great, then we probably are a good match. Applying is very easy. Just sent your CV and motivational cover letter via the button/link and give yourself the opportunity to be part of one of the best providers of The Netherlands where you could be part of the T-Mobile family for a long time with a bright future.
This is not a project, we are in it for the long run! Aren’t you!?
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.