Wat ga je doen?
Within our Finance & Control department, we are currently looking for a Financial Controller who can help us (re)shape finance as we pursue our promises. The Financial Controller develops and maintains a strong professional and close working relationship with the organization in order to provide financial support. The main focus of this role will be on the analysis of the results of your segment and reporting to the business. In addition, as financial controller, you will drive quality improvements in our management reporting and performance measurement.
The responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Full responsibility of the actual closing performance reporting;
- Lead analyses and insights in order to interpret results and provide advice to the business on both reported financials and operational performance;
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions;
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts;
- Continuously improve financial processes and planning cycles together with accounting and controlling teams;
- Influence financial mindset and attitude in the organization by providing transparency and thorough analyses;
- Being the bridge between the accounting department and Business Control.
In this position you operate both closely with the business and other finance departments such as Accounting and Corporate Control. As financial management is currently crucial for our company’s performance, you will play a big role in our success and can really have an impact on the organization, both in finance and business.
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. We connect people by offering the fastest unlimited network to our customers every single day. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
As T-Mobile we are currently challenging the duopoly and drive competition by offering great deals on Fixed and Mobile. We have made promises to ourselves and to the market and we intend to keep them, including an accelerated 5G launch, high speed internet as well as contract freedom for new and existing customers and sharp prices for unlimited mobile internet.
T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect with T-Mobile?
Wat breng je mee?
As a result of the merger of T-Mobile and Tele2 we are currently building a new organization. The expectations on the new organization are high and result in a dynamic working environment. To make this job a success you are able to cope with and thrive in this rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment. Experience/knowledge is important, who you are is more important! At T-Mobile we believe in diversity and inclusion, they play an important role in making the right decisions. Furthermore, we think it’s important to have a good balance between work and life.
You love a challenge and combine a hands-on approach with a strategic mindset. You are a strong personality with excellent communication skills. (Fluent in English, both verbal and writing, Dutch is a preference). You connect with colleagues by having an open dialogue. A pro-active independent way of working is a must! Also you are able to communicate extensively with (senior) management about business and accounting.
Next to this you have/are:
- A University degree in Finance (Accounting, Control, Business Administration or related);
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a highly commercial or dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of (IFRS) accounting principles and procedures;
- Fluent in the English language
- Eager to learn new things, Hands-on and have a critical mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills.
Wat bieden we jou?
T-Mobile Nederland, you probably know us! The telecom provider which has the fastest 4G network in the Netherlands for four years in a row! With our challenger mindset we challenge ourselves and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of today. Daring, responsibility and cooperation are our core competencies. You can expect this from us as an employer;
- For us, learning is just as normal as using your mobile phone. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore determine how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Look at campus.t-mobile.nl for how we do this!
- You will work at a nice office close to The Hague Holland Spoor train station;
- You get more than 2,000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Workshops, sporting events, T-Schnee, social drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile;
- A great Team! We are 9 colleagues working together on business and financial control activities for our brands: T-mobile, Tele2 and Ben.
A lot is possible within T-Mobile but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be enthusiastic, are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently!
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Are you as enthusiastic about us as we are about our products and services? Then we can be a very good match! Apply quickly via the button below, we are looking forward to meeting you!
For more information, please contact Pauline Koppe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent and Aquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollcitatie gesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.