Senior Windows Engineer
Wat ga je doen?
T-Mobile is looking for an experienced (7 to approx 12 years experience) Senior Windows Engineer for our Windows team within Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions. Since this team is a small team, skills are as important as personality and character. Communication is key, as well as passion for your talent, Windows and engineering,
You will be responsible for Operations, Maintenance and Support of our Windows Server estate including the platforms that we offer as a service. The role requires a high level of independent action and drive and would suit someone used to work on their own initiative. Besides the daily operations there are enough opportunities to participate in interesting and innovative projects for our internal customers as well as some projects that focus on the consolidation of infrastructure while drastically improving quality at the same time.
Waar kom je te werken?
In your position you will be reporting to the manager Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions within IT. The windows team is, next to the DBA and Linux team, responsible for the Design, Build and Management of multiple stacks within the infrastructure landscape of T-Mobile. We work in a hybrid mode and our office location is in Diemen.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions team is around 30 people in size and we are responsible for the delivery and management of Infrastructure towards our internal IT and NT customers within the T-Mobile Technology organization
Wat breng je mee?
- You are eager to learn and can plan and do your work within the boundaries that are available. You are capable of setting the goals and provide/suggest solutions to achieve them;
- You are open, energetic and have a natural drive to improve and innovate
- You are able to adapt to and work in constantly changing environment;
- You are used to working in an Agile (Scrum) team;
- You take initiative and collaborate well within teams and with other colleagues;
- You take ownership;
- You connect and can bring people from various domains together;
- You love to challenge people in a positive way;
- On-call shifts are part of the job for those rare occasions that incidents lead to business impact after business hours;
- Good communications in Dutch and English;
- You love Windows …😉 and technology. You have good knowledge of both Windows client and server operating systems (2012 and newer)
- You have 7-12 years hands-on experience in Enterprise grade environments with AD and common Windows functionality (e.g. IIS) and infrastructure functionality (e.g. DNS/DHCP, RADIUS, PKI, SCCM, etc. ). If you lack knowledge in specific areas you are eager to get up to speed quickly.
- You understand the importance of security and secure implementations of infrastructure. In order to do so Networking (TCP/IP), (host based) firewalls, SSL certificates and group policies don’t have secrets.
- Automation is key in your work and you are passionate about it. You are used to automate your work. Knowledge of one or more scripting/automation languages is mandator, preferably PowerShell is mandatory, but experience in other languages such as VBScript, Python, Ruby, Java Script is also fine. Next to that you are familiar with CI/CD, especially Azure DevOps.
- The windows teams is also responsible for the day-2-day management of our VMWare based hypervisors and hence you have hands-on in-depth experience with VMware Server Virtualization 6.x or higher.
- You are also experienced in windows infrastructure engineering in hybrid environments utilizing Azure. With hands-on experience and extensive knowledge on Microsoft Azure, both in operations and implementation, you help our internal customers leverage the benefits of Azure.
- Experience with MS SQL Clusters is very welcome.
Wat bieden we jou?
Today's world is changing and digitizing rapidly, bringing many new opportunities. Connecting everyone to these new opportunities is both the corporate goal and our personal goal. We are here to challenge and we challenge because we believe in this. Our work is energizing and fulfilling, so we invite you to grow with us and shape the future of technology.
In addition to approximately 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Open, enterprising and dynamic working atmosphere
- Good salary and a Collective Performance bonus of 17,5%
- Hybrid working
- Real growth opportunities
- Good Pension Scheme
- Personal annual learning budget and more than 200 digital training and courses
- T-Mobile subscription with Unlimited Data & Unlimited Calls (private & business)
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) + extra day off after Ascension Day
- 3 Exchangeable public holidays
- Workshops, learning weeks, sporting outings, annual ski trip, cozy drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
At T-Mobile, your personal development never stops. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore also determine how, what and when you learn. You can choose from over 200 digital training courses via online campus to meet both your personal and job-related learning needs.
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call that Great Conversations, you can read more information about this at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us as we are about this role? Great, then we're probably a good match! Applying to us is very easy via the application button.
At T-Mobile, diversity is celebrated and we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all our employees.
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.