Senior PAM Consultant
Wat ga je doen?
As a Senior PAM Consultant, your primary goal is to own and supervise the IAM way of working – including all SOPs, guide others where necessary on how to act, remove any impediments in practice and take action for its organic improvement over time. And also participate in large projects over the years that take the framework to next levels of maturity. Easy isn’t it? Yes!
As long as you possess the right combination of skills: process comprehension and ownership, appetite and energy for actions and initiatives for process assurance, conceptual and to some degree technical ability. A “feel for people” will enrich your subject knowledge and support your success in the role. T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer and you will be working inside a very diverse network of colleagues and associates. Inter-cultural competence will be one of your strongest tools. You will be the go-to person for a large number of T-Mobile managers and key partner’s personnel,. We don’t bite, but at the same time an extrovert personality will “take you places”!.
- Drive the end to end process of on-boarding privileged accounts for crown-jewel application and critical infrastructure components onto CyberArk platform.
- Provide functional and technical support for TMNL CyberArk solution
- Improvise and automate the day to day operational activities and on-boarding related activities.
- Focus on adopting, maintaining and execution of the IAM/PAM standard operating procedures and associated templates and artefacts.
- Ensure strict implementation of TMNL IAM/PAM Policies and Standards.
- Providing functional ownership of PAM use cases, monitor and report performance of use cases and lead their continuous improvements like increased automation.
- Act as knowledge center point, mentoring and coaching lead for other actors in the CyberArk implementation and execution model.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with technical & business stakeholders.
- Work closely with Governance and Internal Control Officers inside and outside IT, 1st line Security Officer and other GRC roles in the T-Mobile organization.
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile is not just a telecom company with mobile and fixed services. T-Mobile Netherlands occupies an important position in the Netherlands in the field of fixed and mobile and is growing strongly in the field of fiber optics.
We connect people by making the fastest 5G network available to our customers. Every day again. We are Team Magenta! Always looking for people with the Challenger Mindset. Daring, responsibility and cooperation are our core values.
If you want to work at T-Mobile, this is something you recognize yourself in.
About the team:
You will be a member of the IT / Contract Management & Compliance team. You will report to the Manager IT Contract Management and Compliance . Your team (>20 employees) combines diverse specialists in various overarching non-technical, tactical IT functions. Most importantly you will work with numerous people and roles inside and outside IT, internal and externally sourced. In our flat organization, you will often meet Departmental Directors and occasionally our C-class members!
Wat breng je mee?
- A master degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Certified in PAM and IAM domain
- Strong understanding of Identity Management data flows and integrations between HR and IT systems, as well as IGA and PAM tools (e.g. Sailpoint, CyberArk).
- Experience working and delivering complex PAM/IAM integration projects.
- Strong grasp of the following capability areas: Privileged Account Management, Identity Lifecycle Management, Identity Data Models, Access Lifecycle Management, Runtime Enforcement, Credential Management.
- A good understanding of IT principles and outsourced operating models.
- Experience in an ITIL and agile based IT organization is a plus.
- High communication skills in English. Native – level Dutch is a big plus.
- Desire to create interpersonal bonds, belong and “ be here for the long run”.
- Great sense of humor. Be able to “work hard, play hard”.
Wat bieden we jou?
A lot is possible within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative yourself. Are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently!
After an initial digital introduction to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will meet with the hiring manager. Still excited? Then there will be a substantive 2nd conversation! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic afterwards, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
In addition to approximately 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
• Open, enterprising and dynamic working atmosphere
• Good salary and variable (collective) bonus scheme
• Hybrid working
• Progressive pension plan
• Personal annual learning budget and more than 200 digital training and courses
• T-Mobile subscription with Unlimited Data. Unlimited Roaming & Unlimited Calls
• Freedom to work
• 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) + extra day off after Ascension Day
• 3 exchangeable public holidays
• Workshops, learning weeks, sporting events, annual ski trip cozy drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
At T-mobile, your personal development never stands still. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore also determine how, what and when you learn.
You can choose from over 200 digital training courses via our online campus to meet both your personal and job-related learning needs.
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and colleagues are aware of your goals and development.
We call that Great Conversations, you can read more information about this at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.
Are you as excited about us as we are about this role? Great, then we're probably a good match!
Applying to us is very easy. Send your resume and motivation via the application button and you will receive a call from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team.
At T-Mobile, diversity is celebrated and we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunity for all our employees.
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.