Sales Force Analyst
Wat ga je doen?
Our B2B department is responsible for our full product portfolio of B2B T-Mobile for our valued customers; the commercial teams take care of product development, proposition management, market launches, customer satisfaction and campaigns. Our channel management team acts as a business partner towards various commercial teams creating insights & analyses, supporting on pricing and business cases and commercial steering within sales channels.
Within the Channel management team, we are looking for a CRM Analyst who will help us realize our commercial strategy. In this challenging role you will work within the core of our sales and marketing organization where all commercial activities take place.
Your duties and responsibilities will further include:
- Support the evolution and execution of our B2B strategy through driving forward key strategic Salesforce.com projects; You will serve as a key contributor for the Salesforce.com environment for B2B
- Marketing automation: Support marketing initiatives that includes campaign automation initiatives to optimize prospect conversion. Create insights in cross sell and campaigning effectiveness. Establish technical links, manage data feeds and other integrations (e.g. between Selligent and Eloqua)
- Reporting and insights: Developing and preparing reporting and sales analyses. You drive defining new KPIs to measure success, putting the necessary framework in place to measure KPIs using Salesforce.com. Handle administrative functions including reporting, generation of reports and dashboards, segmentation, creation of new fields
- Funnel & customer management: creating insights in funnel activities, lead generation follow-up and monitoring customer touch points
- Training and documentation: Develop playbooks and training material, create and maintain system documentation relating to best practices and system configuration, and user support materials. Document the customizations made in Salesforce.
- Innovation: Developing and driving improvements in our Salesforce CRM whilst working closely with functional leaders, operational teams, and subject matter experts. Support data cleansing, drive successful utilization and identify areas for process improvement. You are liaising towards our internal IT department for the executing configuration and improvements
Waar kom je te werken?
T-Mobile is not just another telecom company with mobile and fixed services. T-Mobile Netherlands plays a key role in the Netherlands in the field of fixed and mobile and strongly growing in the field of fiber. We connect people by making the fastest 5G network available to our customers. Every day again. We are Team Magenta!
Daring, Ownership and Collaboration are our core values. If you want to work at T-Mobile, this is something you recognize yourself in.
Wat breng je mee?
This role requires a very dynamic, highly analytical, commercial expert; a roll-up-the sleeves team player who contributes actively to the sales and marketing organizations with respect to tracking and managing all activities, metrics, and goals in Salesforce. Furthermore, you are structured and employ salesforce know-how to decisively turn actions into results. You are an enthusiastic personality who gets energy from cooperation with multiple disciplines.
In addition, it is important that you:
- Completed an HBO/WO grade; Fluent English
- Preferably have 2-5 years of work experience
- Must be an expert in SalesForce (certified is a plus, minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator or consultant):
- Proven ability to create actionable and easy to understand reports and dashboards for individual team members as well as executive level analysis
- Well-rounded technical skillset, including systems administration, application development, scripting, and user support
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience in Salesforce.com integrations (e.g. Selligent and Eloqua)
- You are enthusiastic about digital tooling and reporting; Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills; Strong desire to learn new technologies and processes.
- Good analytical skills, detail oriented, and ability to work independently, be self-motivated, as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Wat bieden we jou?
There is a lot that’s possible within T-Mobile but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Are you missing something or could something be improved? Go ahead, do it differently! It’s great when you learn from us but it is equally great when we learn from you!
Our first contact will probably be by phone (off course), for a short chat with one of our recruiters. Next there can be an interview which usually will be conducted digitally online where you will meet a manager and/or a couple of colleagues. Still interested? Then there will be a second interview (digital or face to face in the office) which will be more in-depth. When afterwards you and us are still enthusiastic, we will present you an offer in which you can become the newest member of Team Magenta!
Next to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues we also provide the following:
- A good salary
- Performance bonus
- Pension plan
- Personal development budget
- T-Mobile subscriptions
- Freedom to work
- Very good additional discounts
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
At T-Mobile it goes without saying to keep personal development going. We have a variety of platforms to help you with your development. You are responsible in doing so and so you determine how, what and when you choose to develop. We will support you in this. So how do we do that?
YOU are in the lead, so old fashioned performance reviews and such, is not something we do. You keep your manager and colleagues informed about your goals and development. We call those discussions “Great conversations”. More about how this works you can see via:
So, … Are you just as exited about us and this role, as we are about having you on the team? Great, then we probably are a good match. Applying is very easy. Just sent your CV and motivational cover letter via the button/link and give yourself the opportunity to be part of one of the best providers of The Netherlands where you could be part of the T-Mobile family for a long time with a bright future.
This is not a project, we are in it for the long run! Aren’t you!?
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.