Wat ga je doen?
As a Strategy Manager, you become part of an high-performance team and get to work on T-Mobile’s most exciting projects. You can expect a steep learning curve in a stimulating environment, where your problem-solving skills and analytical rigor enable you to bring the team forward.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify strategic trends and challenges T-Mobile is facing as leading Dutch telco, positioned as The Customers’ Champion;
- Review business models and develop strategic business plans based on thorough analysis of internal and external data;
- Take responsibility for work streams in company-wide strategy programs and lead smaller strategic projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders;
- Support senior management of T-Mobile and the Strategy and M&A team with profound analyses and models as well as building out compelling storylines, presenting data to audiences and distilling key messages;
- Provide committed deliverables on time, in quality suitable for top management levels, even under pressuring deadlines.
Relevant projects include, but are not limited to:
- Evolution of company and commercial segment strategies, with regards to competitive and corporate environment;
- Market Modelling & Competitor Reporting;
- Deal support on potential future M&A transactions.
Waar kom je te werken?
The Strategy and M&A team of T-Mobile Netherlands is supporting T-Mobile’s top management in a variety of high-priority topics. Next to managing transactions (recent examples: acquisition of Simpel, divestment of T-Mobile by Deutsche Telekom), the team partners with ExCo on strategic issues, e.g. consumer commercial and brand strategy, TV strategy, ESG approach, market modeling and forecasting, and market reporting.
Wat breng je mee?
Next to strong quantitative and interpersonal skills, we expect energy, an open mind, and a team-first attitude, as well as clear potential for your growth as a professional.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and understand their context, doing so in a structured and results-oriented manner;
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, experience with senior stakeholder management and effective communication skills;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or another highly strategic role;
- Ability to work at a fast pace, to prioritize, and to go extra miles to make multiple deadlines;
Collaborative approach and capacity to adapt and work with a variety of teams (Consumer, Business, Finance, Business Intelligence, Technology);
- Some industry (Telecommunications) experience would be a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Wat bieden we jou?
Today’s world is rapidly changing and digitalizing, bringing new opportunities. It is our business as well as our purpose to connect everyone to these exciting opportunities. We’re here to challenge and we challenge because we care.
Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so we're offering you an invitation to grow with us and help shape the future of technology.
What we also offer:
- A competitive gross monthly salary, based on your skill and experience;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance and mobile phone;
- A personal learning budget;
- Flexibility and the possibility to work from home.
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
Besides working on a variety of complex high impact projects together with highly skilled and motivated team members?
We don't have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping you grow in your career, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
T-Mobile challenges itself and sets ambitious goals and we want to ensure that everyone at T-Mobile is able to do the same. How? Have a look.
T-Mobile Netherlands holds an critical position in the Netherlands in the field of fixed and mobile telecom and is growing strongly in the field of fiber optics. We connect people by making the fastest 5G network available to our customers. Every day again. We are Team Magenta! Always looking for people with the Challenger Mindset. Daring, responsibility and cooperation, these are our core values. At T-Mobile, diversity is celebrated and we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all our employees.
If you want to thrive at T-Mobile, this should resonate with you.
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.