Senior IP Engineer
Wat ga je doen?
The Senior System Engineer IP within the Network Operations team ensures IP services (Internet, TV, Mobile) introductions, availability and continuous improvement/quality of services by providing operations and maintenance support for the IP services and platforms.
It is your responsibility to introduce new services and implement these in the core customer’s IP systems according to the KPIs and SLAs. On top of that, you are responsible for the preparation, testing and the execution of DRP in customer’s IP system and applications according to the KPIs and SLAs. A few of your tasks will be resolving incidents, actively improve efficiency and implement new IP Platforms supporting end to end quality improvement and visibility. Perform 24x7 oncall Services.
Waar kom je te werken?
As part of Technology Operation Department, our IP & Digital Operations Team consists of 23 Multinational Engineers.
They support IP Operation for Fixed Mobile Network to drive Customers to excellent experience for TV-Internet-Voice Services.
This team is responsible for IP Projects/Changes Implementation in the Live Network for introducing new Services and optimizing IP and Security.
They also support the Offshored Team to neutralize complex and severe incidents in the IP Network.
Do you have Networking, Routing, Firewalls, switches in your DNA and are you looking for challenges & continuous improvements?
IP & Digital Operations is the Team for you!
The position can be based in The Hague or Diemen (Amsterdam), what you prefer!
Wat breng je mee?
You will work with colleagues from the Technology department and from outside the Technology department. To make this job a success you will need a strong vision and you must be result-oriented. Your success factors:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications or Data communication Engineering;
- >5 years of experience in IP Platforms and application support;
- IP certifications (valid CCNP or higher/equivalent and Juniper certification)
- Deep understanding of ISP/Telco Fixed/Mobile Network IP technologies, standards, architectures
- Excellent and proven IP Operation skills in the Production rollout for ISP/Telco industry with Strong know-how of products associated (Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, Huawei)
- Juniper MX series routers, Cisco ASR/NCS/BNGs, Nexus and the IOS based routers/switches
- Networking: BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast (PIM & IPTV desirable experience), PPPoE, BNGs and Fortinet & Huawei Firewalls
- Experience with IP monitoring tools like Observium/Cacti/CiscoPrime/EPNM and scripting/automation
- Knowledge of ITIL and Agile;
- Fluent in English;
Wat bieden we jou?
There are many opportunities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction with a recruiter, you will have an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd interview! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- 31 holidays, plus fixed holidays set by the government of NL
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Pension plan
- Personal learning budget
- T-Mobile unlimited subscription
- Freedom to work
- 3 Exchangeable religious holidays
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!
Hoe verloopt jouw
In deze vier filmpjes neemt Martijn Smit je mee door het sollicitatieproces.
De eerste stap is een gesprek met een van de leden van het Talent Acquisition team.
Stap twee is een gesprek met je toekomstige collega's en manager. In dit gesprek draait het om jou en jouw loopbaan.
De laatste stap in het sollicitatiegesprek is het arbeidsvoorwaarden gesprek.